Request for Proposals: Disaster Recovery Debris Monitoring Management and Consulting Services for Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
- Date: 05/17/2017 1:00 PM
- Location: Mathews Government Complex
4876 Hwy 1
Mathews, Louisiana 70375
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Disaster Recovery Debris Monitoring Management And Consulting Services
Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
Sealed proposals will be received by the Lafourche Parish Government at the Lafourche Government Complex, 4876 Hwy 1, Mathews, LA 70375, until Wednesday, May 17, 2017, AT 1:00 P.M. for DISASTER RECOVERY DEBRIS MONITORING MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING SERVICES FOR LAFOURCHE PARISH, INCLUDING THE TOWNS OF LOCKPORT AND GOLDEN MEADOW AND EXCLUDING THE CITY OF THIBODAUX.
- Disaster Recovery Debris Monitoring Management and Consulting Services to be rendered on an as needed basis in the event of natural disaster or public emergency.
- Evidence satisfactory to the Parish that the Proposer has been in existence as a business in excess of five (5) years, and has actual operating experience in Disaster Recovery Debris Monitoring Management and Consulting Services for in excess of five (5) years.
- Bonded and insured with a minimum liability insurance coverage of one million dollars per incident and statutory workers compensation coverage
- A list of references with whom the Proposer contracts or has contracted within the last five (5) years to provide Disaster Recovery Debris Monitoring Management and Consulting Services, including the client’s name, contact person, mailing address, telephone number, location, number of households collected and service provided.
“Official Bid Documents are available at Central Bidding. Electronic Bids are accepted at Central Bidding. Central Bidding can be accessed at www.centralbidding.com . For questions related to the electronic bidding process, please call Central Bidding at 225-810-4814.”
Bidding Documents (including but not limited to plans, specifications, bid forms and addenda) are on file at the Mathews Government Complex, Solid Waste Department, 4876 Hwy 1, in Mathews, Louisiana. Official Bid Documents will need to be download at http://www.centralbidding.com under Lafourche Parish Government. Please contact Jerome Danos, Solid Waste Manager at 985-537-7603 with regard to the specifications for this proposal.
The Lafourche Parish Government reserves the right to reject any and all bids in accordance with Louisiana State Bid Law. The Lafourche Parish Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages Section 3 firms to submit a response to this solicitation.
JAMES B. CANTRELLE, PRESIDENT
LAFOURCHE PARISH GOVERNMENT
PUBLICATION DATES: April 17, 2017 and May 4, 2017